St Mary, Willingdon
The probable 14th century church is a mix of grey sandsone block and flint work, and has a shingled spire.
The only piece of graffiti found was in the right soffit curve of the arch that connects the chancel to the Ratton chapel. According to the guidebook, this 14th century doorway had been hidden for centuries until some works were undertaken in 1946 on the 1914-18 war memorial. The graffito consists of an x-shape with curly ends and a name - possibly Kenfford?