St Pancras, Kingston
The church building was built in the 13th century and made of stone and flint rubble. It comprises a nave, chancel, western tower, and south porch. The building was damaged by lightning in 1865, and again in 1874. The exterior looks unweathered and the interior is plain, which may be a result of the rebuilding after the lightning strikes.
Some simple graffiti was found, along with two small compass circles. The most interesting is, what looks like, concentric triangles.